WE'RE HIRING: Education COORDINATOR (FULL-TIME)
Landmarks is seeking an education coordinator to develop and lead its educational initiatives. This position oversees the creation and management of all educational programs and education-related special events and publications. Additionally, the education coordinator manages student volunteers and employees within the docent program and James Turrell Skyspace team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Recruiting and training new docents
- Designing and leading tours for UT and the greater Austin community
- Planning and coordinating all logistics for public programs
- Planning activities and managing volunteers for Explore UT and other campus programs
- Liaising with campus and community constituents to collaborate on event development and promotion
For complete job posting and required qualifications, visit Workday.
Note: All applications must be submitted through the university’s Workday portal. No phone calls, please.